Our annual Holiday party is back: tickets! On Sunday December 18th and Monday December 19th when we’ll be celebrating the festive season with a blow-out featuring new beers, vintage kegs, and
Our annual Holiday party is back: tickets! On Sunday December 18th and Monday December 19th when we’ll be celebrating the festive season with a blow-out featuring new beers, vintage kegs, and one-off variants!
Rather than deal with a mad rush or beers running out, we’re breaking the event into two days. You can be there for the whole evening, or just part of it. Included in the price you’ll get a 5 oz pour of all of 10 beers!
We’ll also have extra pours of a couple beer to purchase if you want another one after you’ve tried everything! We’ll have the tasting room dressed up, a food truck (Royal Sauce), and Christmas music.
The list below is subject to change as we haven’t finished all of the variants. If something doesn’t work, we’ll audible with something else delicious!
Ten 5-oz pours included:
1. Mull It Over – Vintage Half the World served warmed, spiced, and sweetened with apple cider.
2. Stocking Stuffing – Our bready Kolsch infused with Massachusetts’s own Bell’s Seasoning (the flavor of the holidays according to Mike).
3. Lebkuchen Bier – A spin on Machin Shin (Schwarzbier) inspired by the ginger-and-citrus-spiced German cookies.
4. Orange-Cranberry Smuzi – A tart-sweet sour with a hit of fresh orange and cranberry for a splash of color (literal and figurative) in the darkest month.
5. Abbrev. Soup – TDH DIPA TBD
6. Vintage sour keg… we’ve got a couple vintage sixtels in need of tasting. We’ll taste and pick our favorite (Growth Rings, Stallion Cover, Bestagon…)
7. Evergreen Terrace – Spruce and fresh Juniper (Eastern Red Cedar) infused quinoa Brett saison.
8. Cherry Wink – Vintage Barleywine infused with maraschino cherries, dates, pecans, and cornflakes… inspired by the 1st prize winner in the junior division of the 1950 Pillsbury Grand National Recipe and Baking contest!
9. Chip Off the Old Keg – Imperial Stout with browned vegan butter and cacao nibs for a Chocolate Chip Cookie in a glass.
10. New Pale Ale… we’re brewing in next week and not 100% sure what hops we’ll be hopping it with!
December 18, 2022
18 (Sunday) 5:00 pm - 19 (Monday) 9:00 pm