2022sat01oct12:00 pmsat10:00 pmFeaturedFourth Anniversary Party12:00 pm - 10:00 pm Sapwood Cellars Brewery
Our fourth year has been a lot of fun! Saturday October 1st we’ll be celebrating with a blow-out featuring new beers, vintage kegs, and one-off variants. It'll be a ticketed
Our fourth year has been a lot of fun! Saturday October 1st we’ll be celebrating with a blow-out featuring new beers, vintage kegs, and one-off variants. It’ll be a ticketed event (we’ll be closed to all non-ticketed people)
Rather than deal with a mad rush or beers running out, we’re breaking the event into three 2.5 hour blocks (12:00-2:30 PM, 3:30-6:00 PM, and 7:00-9:30 PM). You can be there for the whole window, or just part of it. Included in the price you’ll get a 4 oz pour of all of the beers in a unique anniversary taster glass that is yours to keep.
We’ll also have kegs of Cream Ale and a fresh Pale Ale to purchase if you want another pour once you’ve tried everything! We’ll have DMV Taqueria on site, tours of the new barrel room, and a Sapwood Cellars trivia contest (with fabulous prizes)!
The list below is subject to change as we haven’t finished all of the variants. If something doesn’t work, we’ll audible with something else delicious!
Ten 4-oz pours included:
1. Wine Barrel Sour Red with Green Walnut
2. Dark Lager with Fermented Acorns
3. Smuzi with Strawberry, Blueberry, Marshmallow Topping, and Cacao Nibs
4. Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout with Natural Process Coffee
5. Sherry-Rye Barrel Triplebock with Raspberries
6. Snip Snap Super Max (TIPA with Galaxy and Citra Cryo
7. Creamsicle Juicius w/ Vegan Ice Cream Powder
8. Sangria IPA (IPA with Merlot/Cabernet must, apple cider, and citrus zest)
9. Danger of Light (Fresh batch of all-Mosaic pale ale)
10. Cream Ale (with Virginia-grown 6-row and Bloody Butcher Corn)
October 1, 2022
(Saturday) 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm