Our third year has been a lot of fun! Saturday September 25th we’ll be celebrating with a blow-out featuring new beers, vintage kegs, and one-off variants.
Rather than deal with a mad rush or beers running out, we’re breaking the event into three 2.5 hour blocks (12:00-2:30 PM, 3:30-6:00 PM, and 7:00-9:30 PM). You can be there for the whole window, or just part of it. Included in the price you’ll get a 4 oz pour of all of the beers in a unique anniversary taster glass that is yours to keep.
We’ll also have kegs of Simcoe Simpatico (IPA) and Sky Meadow (Festbier) to purchase if you want another pour once you’ve tried everything! We’ll have food trucks, tours of the new barrel room, and a Sapwood Cellars trivia contest (with fabulous prizes)!
The list below is subject to change as we haven’t finished all of the variants. If something doesn’t work, we’ll audible with something else delicious!
Ten 4-oz pours included:
1. BSCV (Bourbon-Barrel-Aged Imperial Stout with Coconut and Vanilla)
2. S’more Bourbon Barrel Stout
3. Growth Rings (3-Year Blend of Barrel Aged Pale Sours)
4. Cheater X3 (Triple IPA with Nelson Sauvin and Galaxy)
5. Mega-Juicius (Cheater X3 with Grapefruit-Orange-Vanilla)
6. 2020 There Are No Edges (Port Barrel Vin de Cereale)
7. 2020 Order to Chaos #2 (Blend of Sour Red and Imperial Stout barrels)
8. Barrel-Aged Jousse (Pulpy Sour)
9. Stalks (Rhubarb Sour) with Strawberries
10. Simcoe Simpatico IPA