The Sap Club remains mostly unchanged for 2023 with 10%-off pretty much everything other than barrel-aged bottles! Pours, 10%-off. 4-pack, 10%-off. Crowlers, growlers, and even merch and parties all 10%-off! Other than barrel-aged bottles, the only things the discount won’t apply to are gift cards and experiences. Same benefits to pre-order cans that we’ll hold for a couple weeks so you can avoid the mad rush of release days.
We’ll continue to offer special “club-mostly” variant crowlers weekly. During 2022 they have included one-off hoppy beers (e.g., Mad Fermentations and TDH), heavily fruit Smuzi sours, unique one-offs (featuring pine nuts, Earl Grey, and Staghorn Sumac) and vintage/infused stouts! Club members will still be able to get a growler fill of the rare special limited beers not in crowlers.
2023 club members will have early access and discounts on our fifth anniversary party next September and the holiday party in December 2023!
The Cellars Club
2023 features the second year of the add-on Cellars Club, which includes bottles of and discounts on our “clean” barrel-aged barrel program: stouts, barleywines, wheat wines, imperial porters etc. Each membership includes one bottle each of six releases with priority access and 10%-off additional bottles of all releases. Given the relatively small size of the program there won’t be many bottles that escape the club!
Bottles we plan to include:
- More Brewing collab Rye Imperial Stout in Rye Whiskey Barrels
- Peanut Butter Imperial Stout in Cherry Brandy Barrels
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Taunting Fate (Fiden’s Collab with Coconut, Macadamia, and Coffee)
- Maple Stout in 18-year Rye Barrels
- BSCV 2023 (Bourbon Stout Coconut Vanilla)
- Barrel Threads 2023
Other potential releases:
- Barrel-aged Sapbucks (flavored coffee imperial stout)
- Barrel-aged Mole’d (Mexican “hot chocolate” imperial stout)
- ABSW 2023 (Apple Brandy Stout Walnut)
- Bridge Four (Rum Barrel Quad)
- Bourbon Barrel Barleywine
Limited-run magnums will be occasionally available featuring one-off-blends and over-the-top adjuncts… DVDC (Double Vanilla Double Coffee) will be the first will be available for 2022 members later this month!