Our fifth year has been a lot of fun! Saturday September 23rd we’ll be celebrating with a blow-out featuring new beers, vintage kegs, and one-off variants.
Rather than deal with a mad rush or beers running out, we’re breaking the event into three 2.5 hour blocks (12:00-2:30 PM, 3:30-6:00 PM, and 7:00-9:30 PM). You can be there for the whole window, or just part of it. Included in the price you’ll get a 4 oz pour of all of the beers in a unique anniversary taster glass that is yours to keep. Gratuity is included in the price as well.
We’ll also have kegs of Pale Ale and a fresh Festbier to purchase if you want another pour once you’ve tried everything! We’ll have a food truck on site and a Sapwood Cellars trivia contest (with fabulous prizes)!
The list below is subject to change as we haven’t finished all of the variants. If something doesn’t work, we’ll audible with something else delicious!
Ten 4-oz pours included:
1. Cherry Growing Season (Vintage 2022) – Wine Barrel-aged Sour with Baughers Sour Cherries
2. Wet Pile – Sauvignon Blanc Barrel-Aged Sour with “Funky” 19-year-old Pu-erh Tea
3. Blüzí (Blue Hawaiian Smüzí) – Cocktail-inspired Sour with Pineapple, Orange, Lemon, Lime, “Rum Flavoring,” and Blue
4. Double Barrel 24 Hours – Imperial Stout Aged in Bourbon Barrels, then finished in Window Jane 15 Year Bourbon
5. Rum in the Banana Stand – Rum-barrel-aged Export Stout with Thai Dried Banana and Cacao Nibs
6. No Fruit Was Harmed – Galaxy TDH -DIPA with an “Extra” 4 lbs/bbl of 2023 Galaxy dry hopping
7. Grapefruit Juicius Max – Triple IPA with Grapefruit Juice, Zest, and Vanilla
8. Prophecy of the Plum – Dark lager with Clock with Plum
9. Barrel Green – Gin Barrel Aged Pilsner
10. Sky Meadow – Festbier